Partner / Attorney at law
Attorney at law and partner in Law Firm Rebenoks & Vilders, attorney at law with over 10 years experience in legal work and over 6 years experience in attoerney at law work, according to Advocacy Law of the Republic of Latvia, clients representation in state and municipality institutions, courts – in civil cases and administrative cases, defence in criminal cases, in Latvia and internationally. Consulting foreign investors, companies and entrepreneurs in questions regarding commercial and corporate issues, mergers and acquisitions, reorganisation and restructuring, real estate and construction, labour law, immigration law, competition law, public and administrative law. dispute resolution, litigation. Janis has professional lawyer degree from the School of Business Administration Turiba.
Member of the Latvian Bar Association since 2005.
Janis is fluent in Russian, English and Latvian.
- Commercial and corporate law;
- Obligations Law;
- Property Law;
- Family Law;
- Administrative Law;
- Real estate and construction laws,
- Labour Law,
- Immigration Law
- Competition Law;
- Finance Law;
- Legal Due Diligence;
- Mergers and acquisitions, including cross-border mergers and acquisitions, reorganisation and restructuring.
- Co-partner on legal matters in PricewaterhouseCoopers SIA (Lettland/Latvia), 2010-2012
- Partner in Law Firm Rebenoks & Vilders, from 2009